GE

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My Wedding

I think weddings are one of the most important things in our life. After a couple gets married they lives same house. It is necessary to have varied emotions. First, they endure their partner's way of being and habits. Second, being respect each other, and they should be very happy. But, without these emotions, they could be lead a happy life. I think. If I get married, I also want to keep these feelings and I want to do more plesant things with march. For example, when we go on haneymoon to Hawai, Swutzerland or Geman. It will be good memories. So, I feel wedding is the most valuable thing.

by Sosuke Uematsu

2 Comments:

  • Hi Sosuke,

    You have some interesting opinions on weddings. I agree with most of what you say. Is there something unique about Japanese weddings that you can share?

    Colin Robinson, CESL Teacher

    By Blogger CESL, at 8:49 AM  

  • Hi-Colin,

    I thought it is very difficult question.
    In Japan, we can choose two marry
    styles, Japanese or Western's.
    When we choose japanese's, generaly
    bride and groom drink a little alchole.
    Western's is very similar American or
    other countries.For example,we toss
    lice shower and flower shower too.

    Sosuke Uematsu

    By Blogger CESL, at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home