GE

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My Favorite Relative By Daisy

My Favorite Relative: My Dad
Everyone has his or her favorite relative. I am not an excepted. In my opinion, my favorite relative is my dad, Wei-Chung. Now, I want to introduce him.
First, in regard to his appearance, he is already 55 years old. In other word, he has wrinkles, gray and black hair, and wears old-glasses squared sometimes, but he is handsome. His face is squared, so when he isn’t smiling, he looks very serious. Moreover, his hair is waves like a nest on his head, but I don’t in heredity his hair, my hair is very straight. In short, he is old and handsome.
Second, in his life, he is a businessman. His major is the same as mine: corporate finance. However, he also is a student. He always concentrates hard on his class. In addition, he likes many sports, but he doesn’t have time to play them. He is a person who concentrates hard on everything. I hope I can be like him.
Third, in regards to his personality, sometimes he is traditional, but he also has international views, for example, he let me come here to learn English. He always wears a suit, tie, and leather shoes when he goes to his company. But when he is at home, he is plain. Furthermore, he loves his family.
To sum up, he is my honored father. He and I have the same major, so he teaches me more. I am proud to have a nice father.

2 Comments:

  • Dear Daisy

    My favorite relative is my father, too! I think father is a very important person.
    Please show me your father's picture the other day.

    Hiroto

    By Blogger CESL, at 10:55 AM  

  • ok~!I can. If you want to look, I can show the photo.Then, can you show your father's photo,too?
    Daisy

    By Blogger CESL, at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home