GE

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My brother Fadi by Faisal Binfihri

I have the most wonderful brother in the world. His name is Fadi. He is older than me. We like to talk on the phone . He lives in Tunisia now, so I don’t see him very often. I miss meet his very much. Fadi and I have many similar interests. He and I love to go shopping . He and I love to eat food . We both study in the university, and we both love to drive cars too. Next, my brother is very kind . He spends time with his friends and with books . I always give him good advice about smoking and giving money Finally my brother is as tall as me. His appearance is very different then mine . But we have same eyes. I love my brother very much . He is the best younger brother in the world.

1 Comments:

  • Faisal,

    What does he say about Tunisia? What is it like for a Saudi to live in Tunisia? I'm interested in that place. Please tell what he thinks.

    By Blogger tom, at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home