GE

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My mom Tukta by Champ

My Mom

My mother is the best woman in the world. Her nickname is Tukta. She is forty-five years old. First, She usually takes care of me. She said to me " Are you tired? ", " Are you hungry? " It makes me feel better when I heard after I come back from office or studies. She live in Nongkhai City, Thailand. But now I live in Carbondale, Illinois, U.S.A. It so far for meet her. When I miss her I will send e-mails tell her about my life In here. By the way, sometime she sent Thai foods, cloths, or something to me. She is beautiful but when I live in Thailand. We often have an argument because We have difference an opinion between she and I. She isn't good listener. But I understand her because she do work hard and make her tried. Finally, my mom has beautiful smile she fat, short, dives slowly, eat every time, and she usually to use I do everything when she want. But I can admit it because She is the best mother in my eyes and I love her so much.

Miss you every time

Son

2 Comments:

  • Dear Son,

    I like this story- it shows you have a close relationship even though you can see her faults.

    I'm sure she misses you also. Do you think she can read your paragraph?

    By Blogger tom, at 10:10 AM  

  • She doesn't has computer skill . - -!

    I think she can't see this post.

    But I hope she may be to read it. ^^

    By Blogger CESL, at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home