GE

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

My city by Summer

My city is a beautiful city. It is located in northeastern China. My city has many delicious foods like hot pot, local food and so on. In my city there is a building that looks so funny. The building has a square in the middle and on the outside looks like a traditional Chinese coin so it has a nick name called ''big coin ''. So I feel that if you have time, you should come to my city and visit the building. My city also has many good shops. If you come to my hometown if you are a lady, I can promise you can get everything you want like shoes, bags and make up. It is very convenient .In my hometown has few parks, at night in the summer you can walk with your honey. I think it a happy place for you. So my hometown welcomes you every time.

1 Comments:

  • I want see big coin. I'm concerned about architecture. so, I like your city if i go.^^ - Hari

    By Blogger CESL, at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home