GE

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

MY WEDDING

I want to have a fantastic wedding. First, I will get married in a church. The officiating person, pastor and chairperson, will be my friend. Second, she and I will walk arm in arm together and i will sing the nuptial song myself. Third, going on a honeymoon is very important because we can get our own room. I want to go to Thailand for an our honeymoon. Because Thailand has nice beaches and a variety of fruit. This is the amazing wedding I think about planning.


-David-

4 Comments:

  • Hi David,

    I like your comments about your wedding. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?

    Colin Robinson, CESL Teacher

    By Blogger CESL, at 8:50 AM  

  • Hi David,

    Have you ever thought about having your wedding in another country?


    Fion....

    By Blogger CESL, at 12:57 PM  

  • Hi Little David,

    Will you invite your parents to your wendding? Because I didn't see any plans about your parents in your wedding.

    Curious Alice *_*

    By Blogger CESL, at 1:10 PM  

  • Hi Little David,

    Will you invite your parents to your wendding? Because I didn't see any plans about your parents in your wedding.

    Curious Alice *_*

    By Blogger CESL, at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home