GE

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

mohammedhariri. How to make chicken and rice with milk


Today we teach how to make chicken and rice with milk. first, cut the chicken into four pieces,and put it in water.second,put the chicken,in the oven and, add tomato sauce, next put rice and milk together and mix. After that ,add more milk to the rice and stir in the milk. third, add butter to the rice and mix it all together.finally put it on a dish with the chicken.I eat this for diner and we can eat it with raisins.

2 Comments:

  • Hi mohammed!
    this is Rie.

    I didn't know this.
    I want to try it!
    Is this common Saudi Arabian food?

    By Blogger CESL, at 8:00 PM  

  • Hi Rie
    I can help you to make it or you can come to my apartment so you eat rice with milk .

    Yes it is common saudi arabian food

    thanks

    By Blogger CESL, at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home