GE

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Han River Park (my favorite place)

My favorite place is Han River Park in Seoul. It is a place that gives me good memories. First, It is a very romantic place for dating. Besides, the night view is so fantastic beacuse the buildings around the Han River and bridges' lights show a beautiful sight. Second, I drink beer with my friends there and talk together. In addition, I can feel th energy when I see people playing basketball and jogging. Sometimes I also played basketball. Finally, there is usually a very fantastic, clear blue sky above the river. I think about Han River Park whe I feel gloomy, which always makes me feel so good.

-Chang, Doo Young-

3 Comments:

  • Hi J.D.,

    Han River Park seems like such a beautiful place based on your description. I hope I can go there some day. Is it usually crowded? Is it a great place to take small children?

    Thanks,

    Colin Robinson

    By Blogger CESL, at 1:08 PM  

  • Hi~ colin

    There are so many people....but Han River Park is not only one....and if you take your children, you'll have a very good time. And i'll guide for you.

    By Blogger CESL, at 1:37 PM  

  • Hi J.D brother!!!

    I like to HAN RIVER PARK.

    By Blogger CESL, at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home