GE

Thursday, June 23, 2005

My Wedding Plan

My Wedding Plan

The wedding ceremony is one of the most important event for us.
Many people have enough time to prepare for that.So,I would plan to the plan and
prepare carefully,too.
I want to get my wedding ceremony at church in the MiddleWest countryside.
We invite almost 40 receptients who are our fmily.My husband wears a gray taxuede.
I wear a long,white and unsleeved wedding dress and a crown with juweries.
We promise forever and exchange our rings .After the wedding ceremony,we stand
in the front of the door at the church and throw bouquet toward ushers. After that,
we ride to a limousim and go to the second party which is occured in the big garden
on the big house. We prepared a plenty of wine,cocktails,sparking wine, cake,cooked
meat,some kind of sweets,etc.People do dancing,chatting,and meeting new people.
After the party, we take the limousim again to go to our house.We just stay only one
right,we leave for the honeymoon. Maybe we choose a European country for that.
We may have the most happiest time to share with family ,so I want to desigh
never to regret ,because the marrige is said not to be finish but also to be start in Japan.
I hope to start well to get older better.

Midori Ogasawara

1 Comments:

  • Hi Midori,

    Why do you want to get married in the Midwest?

    Colin

    By Blogger CESL, at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home