GE

Friday, June 24, 2005

My wedding

I’ll marry with a lovely girl. She is very pretty, smart and very lovely to me. We love each other so much. However, real life is much more different and more difficult than our imagination, and we don’t know (we can’t predict) what would happen to our life.

My girlfriend and I are not hurry to marry because we don’t have much life experience, much money and good knowledge for making a beautiful life. So, if
we complete our missions which are finance, education and experience , we would marry each other and live happily together.

Mongolian traditional clothes are very special and very colorful that look like an art products. Older people usually wear costly clothes made with special material named “Uutuu huar” which we bring from China. Couples getting marry wear two kind of clothes which are European and traditional clothes. I want to wear both of them because they have their own features (because each one has its own feature).
I haven’t asked my girlfriends opinion yet, but I think she would be agree. We want to arrange our wedding which would being done in the future. (we want to arrange our wedding day) Finally, I need to spend some time for saving some money to organize a nice wedding, Because wedding is the unforgetfull moment of human life. I wish it were one of the most beautiful weddings in the world. (Jaal ni jaahan hachir nemchlee shuu hehehe). And that would be our own holiday. When
we’ll older we would always remember this day. Let god believe us (Let god bless us)

By Tamir .B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home