GE

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

My dream trip By Daisy

On my dream trip, I hope I can visit to least five courtries in my life.
First , I want to go on trip to Japan, because this country was near my country. If I go to Japan, it travel only two hours by airplan, and I can't have jet-leg. In Japan, there are many delilcious kinds of which food I like.
Second, I want to go on trip to to Alaska. It has delicious seafood like salmon. I like it so much. And , it has icebergs. In my country,they are hard to see.
Third, I want to go on trip to China, because it has rich history, any museums,and many different cultrues. I want to know some different cultures.
Forth, I want to go on trip to France. In my dream, it is a romantic country. I think in that country, people show enthusiastic. In Paris , it has more fashion shows.
Fifth, I want to go to trip to Malaysia, because I can use Chinese, Taiwanese, and English. And, Malaysia is near my country, Taiwan. I don't have jet-leg.
In sum up, these are my reasons why I want to go to these countries. I hope I can really go to these countryies.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Daisy,

    What kind of Japanese food do you like? Sushi? Do you have a favorite kind? Did you know you can eat sushi at a restaurant close to the SIU campus?

    Colin

    By Blogger CESL, at 8:21 AM  

  • I like Sashime and Tandone. Tandone likes fries shrimp. Sashime is seafood,when fish is life ,we can eat it. There are very dilicious. I don't like Sushi very much, because it has too much rice. In Taiwan, I always eat rice all day.

    By Daisy

    By Blogger CESL, at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home