GE

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

My Dream Trip By Chieh-Kai

I have a dream of visiting 5 places: New York,Illinois,Japan,Shang hai,Australia.
Frist,New York is a biggest very bustling and flourshing city.Second I will come to Illinois,because I study English in a village in South Iillionis.The early morning air is very nice and cool. Japan has many cherry blossoms is very beautiful.Shong -hai is a develop city.So I think to see it how to develop.Last, Idream goto Australia.This place have a biggest concer hall, so I think of listen to Australia music.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Cavin,

    Do you want to see any other cities in Australia besides Sydney, where the famous concert hall is? It's a big country.

    Thanks,

    Colin

    By Blogger CESL, at 8:30 AM  

  • Hi Cavin,

    Do you want to see any other cities in Australia besides Sydney, where the famous concert hall is? It's a big country.

    Thanks,

    Colin

    By Blogger CESL, at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home