GE

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

My Dream Trip

I want to visit many interesting places on my dream trip, i want to visit there. First, I want to go to Los Angeles, California. Many Korean people live there. The second place. I want to go to is Sydney, Australia. I have visited there before. But I want go there again. Third, I want to see Tokyo in japan. Japan is near my country. I like sushi. Sushi is Japanes food. The last country, I want to visit is France. I think Paris is city of romance So, I feel it.
Jae Sung, NA

3 Comments:

  • Hi Jae Sung,

    Do you like beaches or mountains? Los Angeles has beaches AND mountains close by. You can see both if you like.

    Colin

    By Blogger CESL, at 7:59 AM  

  • I don't know Los angeles has many beachs and mountains close by. I want to go to there. I like swimming. Can you tell me about beach and mountain. where have beauty scence.

    Thanks Colin

    By Blogger CESL, at 8:24 AM  

  • Hi Jae Sung:

    I have been to Sydney,Australia.
    I remembered a misic museum, it was in river.This building is very large,and it's also a popular view in Australia. Have you been to that misic musem?

    By Daisy^.^

    By Blogger CESL, at 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home