GE

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

MY DREAM TRIP BY TIM

It has been a big dream since I was a child.I want to visit lots of countries in the world.First,I want to go to France.There are many famous and beautiful buildings in France.Second,I want to go to Japan.I can eat a lot of Japanese food and see many beautiful cherry blossoms there.The weather is cool in the summer,which can let us feel comfortable.Third,I will go to New York.I like to see M.B.L,so I want to see a baseball game between the New York Yankees and the other teams.Fourth,I will go to Canada.I will visit my cousin at first. I know there are many maples and the beautiful scenery in Canada,so I will take the pictures of them.Last,I want to go to England,which I can learn how to be a real gentleman.After the trip,I think I will have abundant experiences and knowlege that may help me to know the would.

TIM

2 Comments:

  • Hi Tim,

    Do you speak French? I know that before I went to France in 2000, I studied French for one year. It really helped me in Paris.

    Thanks,

    Colin

    By Blogger CESL, at 8:13 AM  

  • No,I can't speak French.Maybe,I can study French with you.

    By Blogger CESL, at 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home