GE

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

My Dream Trip, Man-Jung

Do it. Let my life be amazing. If I can visit and live in these 5 places, it may well ve amazing. Most people said," My dream is what travel round the world." And you know, nobody can truely it, as my dream may be realized one day. Jerusalem is the most interesting place for me. It is the most famous religionary city, which gave birth to Christianity, Islam and Judaism..., which affect to all over the world. So, I think Jerusalem is the most powerful city. Maybe I can renew my life here.
If someone asked what the famous city was. "New York" should be the anwser. The place is the center of economy in the world. And this 911 of calamity has came to it, but it is restored soon. The life-power attracts my visit.
"The Lord of the Rings" is my favorite movie, and it was filmed in New Zealand. So, I want to visit where by the movie, and live a long time to experience the fantasy world.
Tranditional Chinese painting attracts me in all works of art, and landscape painting is my favorite. The painters would like to put fog, clouds, waterfalls, birds, plants in their work, so that it is like a spiritual world. And Huangsham Mountain, just like it. If I want to visit it, I might have excellent vigor to climb the mountain.
Vienna is the capital of Austria, and the most famous city for the classical music. Most classical musicians may hope to visit it. I would like to experience and understand why it could produce the great and wonderful music. So I wish to live in it, and know the natives.

4 Comments:

  • Hi Man-Jung,

    Of all these great places, I think I'd like to visit New Zealand to see its natural beauty. Which do you prefer to visit when you travel? Natural beauty or beautiful buildings and cities?

    Thanks,

    Colin

    By Blogger CESL, at 8:18 AM  

  • Hi Colin
    Thanks for your response. I did'nt understand New Zealand,just I love "the Lord of the Rings" movie, so I want visit it. Anyway I prefer natural beatuy to beautiful buildings and cities.

    Blessings

    Man-Jung

    By Blogger CESL, at 8:28 AM  

  • hi, Man Jung
    You went to New Zealand. I went to there, too. I think New Zealand is very interesting country. but there is very cold.

    From Jes

    By Blogger CESL, at 8:38 AM  

  • Hi this is Nabilion what did u like in the movie?

    By Blogger CESL, at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home