GE

Thursday, July 14, 2005

My Dream Trip By Hiroto

I have many places which I want to visit. First, I want to go to Seattle because I want to watch Major League Baseball game and see Ichiro's play. I love baseball!! Next, I want to visit Hawaii because I think Hawaii has a very beautiful sea. So I want to swim there. And I want to visit Saudi Arabia because it is Omar's country. Omar is my classmate. I want to know his country. And I want to visit Kaohsiwing which is Man-Jung's hometown in Taiwan because Man-Jung said to me,"Kaohsiwing is a very beautiful country!" Man-Jung is my classmate, too. Finally, I want to go to Paris because I have never been to Europe and I saw the miniature Triumphal Arch and Eiffel Tower when I went to Las Vegas. These were very beautiful buildings. So I want to see their original. These are places which I want to visit. I hope I can visit these countries in the near future.

Hiroto

2 Comments:

  • Hiroto,

    Do you like any other Japanese baseball players who are playing in the United States? Hideki Matsui? Hideo Nomo?
    Hideki Matsui hits lots of home runs.

    Thanks,

    Colin

    By Blogger CESL, at 8:11 AM  

  • Dear Colin

    Thank you for your comment.
    I think they are very good player. But I like Kazuo Matui. Not Hideki Matui. Because he is similar to my play style and short stop, too. But he is second now. Do you know him? He belong to New York Mets. How do you think Japanese player? And who do you think the best baseball player?

    Hiroto

    By Blogger CESL, at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home